Re: RARA-AVIS: Marvin Albert

From: Etienne Borgers ( freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 05 Jan 2001

I did not read the 20 short stories by French writers in REQUIEM POUR UN MUCKRAKER. Reputation is of very mixed quality. But some very good French writers were participating. It was published by Editions Baleine in 1999.

Authors of the short stories : Georges-Jean Arnaud, Alain Bellet, Didier Daeninckx, Robert Deleuse, G鲡rd Delteil, Emmanuel Errer, David Fr飨et, Roger Martin, Claude Mespl褥, Pierre-Alain Mespl褥, Jacques Mondoloni, Jean-Hugues Oppel, Brice Pelman, Maurice P鲩sset, Jean-Bernard Pouy, Jean-Jacques Reboux, Jean-Paul Schweig, Tito Topin, Marc Villard, Claude Wharton.

There was also a story by Albert himself and a postface by Patrick Raynal (presently director of
"Serie Noire" where most of Albert's novels were published in French since 1966- long before Raynal's era)

Hope this helps.

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http;//www.geocities.com/Athens/6384