Re: RARA-AVIS: Marvin Albert

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 05 Jan 2001

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, bearlodge wrote:

> There was a message from Roger Martin forwarded by Juri yesterday which
> spoke of Marvin Albert's disappearance. Can anyone tell me anything about
> that? I know there were a couple of messages some time back about Albert's
> novels and some folks didn't think much of them, but I have enjoyed the ones
> I've read. Anyway, I'd like to learn more about the "disappearance."

I wondered that too, but forgot to ask Roger Martin what he meant. I have never heard that Albert disappeared. I'll try to find if I still have Martin's address. If you speak French, try http://mauvaisgenres.multimania.com. I don't, so I didn't understand everything. But there you have something on Albert and other American HB writers.

Juri