Re: RARA-AVIS: Marvin H. Albert Some words by Roger Martin from France (fwd)

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 03 Jan 2001

For some reason this reached only me. I believe the writer meant it for the list.

Juri

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 20:18:34 +0100 From: Roger.Martin9 < Roger.Martin9@wanadoo.fr> To: jurnum@utu.fi Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Marvin H. Albert Some words by Roger Martin from
    France

Dear friends,

from 1981 to 1990, I realize 22 issues of a French fanzine called Hard-Boiled Dicks ( Michael Collins, W.Cambell Gault, Joseph Hansen, W.P. Mc Givern, Chester Himes, R.Deming and others...) . The firts issue was a Marvin H.Albert tribute. Last year, two years after Marvin dissapearance, I've published here a book: REQUIEM POUR UN MUCKRAKER. 22 French authors who had known Marvin have wroten a short story . Each of them had the french title of one book translate here. Marvin was a man of infinite kindness ans modesty. I was his friend. I'm proud of it.

With all my warmest regards,

Roger Martin French writer of "roman noir" and investigation books