Re: RARA-AVIS: ASAP: Bill Crider's ouevre

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 03 Jan 2001

Bill Crider:

I read Too Late to Die while in Texas and thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked the mystery, the false resolutions, the characters, and the sense of small-town life I remember from my childhood in Texas. Rhodes is a fine character, and I particularly enjoyed his slow-going, unresolved attraction to Ivy. I'm looking forward to reading the next one, as soon as I can find it. (Hate to read series books out of order.)

My kind of book.

Thanks.

Jim Beaver