RE: RARA-AVIS: what's a good first willeford?

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 02 Jan 2001

I found the bathroom to be comfortable, but a bit cold for the prose. I would recommend starting in a nice comfy recliner with good lighting and then work it from there for what is best for you.

--
volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia
"If you don't leave, I'll get somebody who will." -Raymond Chandler (1888-1959)
It's OUT! Issue 1 has been published. http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Bahn Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 2:11 PM
Intrigued by all the discussion about Charles Willeford - what would be a good place to begin reading him?