RARA-AVIS: Willeford/Himes

From: ejmd ( ejmd@cwcom.net)
Date: 01 Jan 2001

michaelschong@canada.com writ:

[SNIP] Even though the Willeford title you discuss is unpublished, I believe that copies are in circulation. It's conventional on this list to warn others that a post contains a
'spoiler' so that anyone reading/intending to read a particular title can avoid having key elements 'spoiled'. I don't know if Bill Denton has a preferred method for this list, but the word 'Spoiler' or 'Spoiler Alert' at the top of the post, with a few blank lines before the text of post, or the actual 'spoiler text' begins, will probably be sufficient to allow anyone who wants/needs to avoid such information to do so.

Cheers,

ED