RARA-AVIS: Re: Behm's Eye Of The Beholder

From: Paul Hartshorne ( paul@day1.demon.co.uk)
Date: 22 Dec 2000

Eye Of The Beholder is one of my favourite novels, although, strangely enough, my opinion may have been influenced, for once, by seeing the film version before reading the book.

The film was a French production from the early '80's (I saw it about 15 years ago) starring the always excellent Philippe Noiret, and Isabel Adjani. It's surprisingly faithful to the novel, and packs a real emotional punch.

- Paul