RARA-AVIS: ASAP: Bill Crider's ouevre

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 20 Dec 2000

Bill,

Leaving for Texas tomorrow for the holidays and would like to read one of your books, none of which I've read yet. I've got four: Death by Accident, A Dangerous Thing, Cursed to Death, and Too Late to Die. Are any of these good starting places? I prefer reading series books in order, and if any of these are too far down the line, I may wait until I've gotten the earlier titles. But if I can get in a good Texas book by a Texan while I'm in Texas, I'm up for it.

Leaving by 11 a.m. PST.

Jim Beaver