Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Archived 'Western noir' discussion

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 18 Dec 2000

On 18 December 2000, southpaw@altavista.net wrote:

: It _was_ a while back, so that may very well be it. Thanks, Bill.
: (I didn't realize that the search engine had been indexed that far
: back.)

I ran through all the old archives last month, so now everything there is indexed. New months are indexed at their end. I use it a fair bit, and it's really handy.

Bill