Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Spenser

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 18 Dec 2000

Kevin Burton Smith wrote:

> Sure, there
> are some clunkers in the series (including, perhaps, the one book
> Juri has based all his opinions on),

I just can't remember the title of it, but I thought it was a rather early one in the series. I'll dig the name up. And until that, I won't say more about this. I decided that after having a dish of Bertie Russell and maybe some other delicacies, I'll read some of Parker, some of Grafton and some of Paretsky. Then I'll join this discussion again. I just wonder what makes people tick so much when it comes to some authors.

Juri