RARA-AVIS: Chandler papers

From: ejmd ( ejmd@cwcom.net)
Date: 18 Dec 2000

MatCoward@aol.com writ:

><< After Martha posted the url to the Mat Coward's review of
> The RC Papers in the Independent [isn't he a rara-avian?] >>
>
>Yes, I'm here - what have I missed?

Not a great deal ... Marta posted the url of a review of the RC Papers in the Indy---which, I noticed, had your moniker appended to it. I then wondered what the Grauniad had to say, so I had a look and posted that (less favourable) review to the list, adding a note that links from the Guardian's RC 'Author Page' led to an example or two of RC's early poetry, as well as a review of the Hiney biog, which Juri had asked about.

ED