Re: RARA-AVIS: Archived 'Western noir' discussion

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 17 Dec 2000

On 17 December 2000, southpaw@altavista.net wrote:

: A year or two ago there was an extended discussion here about HB Western
: fiction. If anyone remembers when it took place, please drop me a note
: so I'll know which month(s) to look at in the archive. Thanks.

I used the search engine (don't forget about that!) on "western" and turned up a fair number of results, but there were some "HB's Western Cousin" messages from Mr. Spurlock in December 1997 that started off threads that might be what you remember.

Bill