RARA-AVIS: Timlin and Rabe

From: Mbdlevin@aol.com
Date: 16 Dec 2000

Timlin is not readily available in the United States. He can be found, but it takes some work. I have "Sharman and Other Filth," which I got during a trip to Vancouver, BC. I am told that only about 5 percent of titles published in England make it to the U.S., about 45 percent to Canada.

Rabe is great stuff. He might be an author to add to the monthly list.
"Kill the Boss Goodbye" and "The Out is Death" are both good. Doug