RARA-AVIS: An annoying couple

From: Scott W. Ulrey ( ae238@acorn.net)
Date: 14 Dec 2000

Is is just me, or are the alternating chapters of action and

"meaningful interaction" between Spenser and Susan a little annoying?

I've read all the Spenser books; Parker's other output isn't that

interesting to me. But having every other chapter some kind of

encounter session really gets ancient...fast.

So, I skim them like a speed reader and then slow for what I think

of as the book itself. Still, there's a lot worse out there.