Re: RARA-AVIS: Intro

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 14 Dec 2000

On 14 December 2000, Doubting Thomas wrote:

: My tastes have led me to a preference towards such characters as
: Travis McGee, Mike Hammer, Lew Archer, Sam Spade, and even Spenser.
: In that order no less.

Welcome to the list! Some of us would arrange those names a bit differently, but we all like them. Thanks for introducing yourself. I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting things coming through on the list.

Bill