RARA-AVIS: Matsumoto, cont.,` and Murakami

From: Forstater, Mathew ( ForstaterM@umkc.edu)
Date: 11 Dec 2000

The collection I mentioned is _The Voice and Other Stories_ by Seicho Matsumoto. The ad says: "Six of the best detective stories from Japan's leading [late] mystery writer. An intriguing series of atmospheric mind benders." I think it is published by Kodansha, which may have a series "Japan's Mystery Writers".

Also, has anyone ready _Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World_ by Haruki Murakami? "An unnerving, fantastic tale of technological espionage, brainwave tampering, and the most lyrical sort of fear and loathing."