[spam score 3.00/10.0 -pobox] RARA-AVIS: The Dimes of Harry Whittington

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 10 Dec 2000

Does anyone know anything about a book called THE DIMES OF HARRY WHITTINGTON?
 I've seen it listed for sale on the 'net, but I can't find out anything about the contents.

Thanks to Dick Lochte for the Howard Browne trivia. I knew that there had been a Rockford episode based on THIN AIR, and I think there might have been a made-for-tv movie based on it as well. But I didn't know it had been used for other shows.

Bill Crider