Re: RARA-AVIS: Stark Month

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 28 Nov 2000

On 27 November 2000, Ray Skirsky wrote:

: Brett Halliday? Bought nine of these on eBay last week, so I'm ready.

December is Mike Shayne month! I'll be sending out the biblio shortly so people can try to read one as close to the start as possible (along with any others, of course.)

I'll line up a few more soon. I thought that with the Hammett letter collection coming out, he'd be good for May. I'm going to send Lawrence Block a note and ask if he'd entertain some questions from us if he was our choice for a month. If anyone here is friends with him, let me know and perhaps you could ask yourself.

Bill