Re: RARA-AVIS: Cave's 'Bottled in Blonde'

From: Ron Clinton ( r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com)
Date: 26 Nov 2000

Picked this one up a few weeks ago and enjoyed it tremendously. Its strengths are all outlined in the review below - and its nod to yesteryear's attitudes and mores (sp?) are a delight. Cave's workmanship skills as a pulp writer are as finely tuned here as in his seminal horror collection, MURGUMSTRUMM AND OTHERS.

Ron Clinton