Re: RARA-AVIS: James Crumley's short story: "Hot Springs"

From: Maura McMillan ( mmcm@azstarnet.com)
Date: 20 Nov 2000

crumley has published a number of short stories since 1973, one of which is in penzler's anthology. in muddy fork, yes, there are numerous short stories, or story orphans, as he refers to them, that are being published for the first time. that's 1991. so maybe the anthologist just got a little carried away in his enthusiasm for the genre etc. :o)