RE: RARA-AVIS: FLASHFIRE

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 19 Nov 2000

The Borders I frequent most has one copy here in DC. They've maintain a rather low stock of Stark's works ... not replacing them once sold though. Amazon.com says they have it and it ships in 24.

--
Anthony Dauer

Hard-boiled Noir http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/toc.htm
-----Original Message----- From: William Denton Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 11:54 PM
I see that Richard Stark's FLASHFIRE is supposed to be out (in North America only, I suppose) on Tuesday, so if anyone sees it, give a shout so we can hit the bookstores.