Re: RARA-AVIS: FLASHFIRE

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 19 Nov 2000

I picked up Flashfire last night at Borders, but the clerk had to go to the back room to find it, so it was probably being held for its Tuesday release. I guess he decided to cut me a break.

I haven't started it yet, though. I will after I've finished Operation Fireball. This is the third Earl Drake book I've read. I'm about a third of the way through. I knew there was supposed to be a drop-off in the series, I think it may begin here. Name of the Game is Death was great. Endless Hour was also very good. This one isn't bad, just seems kind of slack after those two. So they get worse?

Also, are there any other recommended Dan J. Marlowe books beyond these and the great standalone Four for the Money?

Mark