RE: RARA-AVIS: a question

From: marianne.macdonald@lineone.net
Date: 17 Nov 2000

DON'T NOBODY MOVE, OR I'LL BLAST YEZ!!!!

I thought we had laid the poor demented Collodi to rest a few day ago. Let me see whether I can do it.

Carlo GOLDONI 1707-1793 Italian dramatist, author of "Il Servitore de Due Padroni" and many, many other plays. Worked in Italy and at the court of Louis XVI and died in poverty in France in the best theatrical tradition.

Carlo COLLODI b. ?2000 father an absent-minded member of an "internet list" (qv) no other records

Today is the publication day of the paperback edition of "Road Kill", and my publishers have just sent me a nice bouquet which I am now going to put into water and enjoy <smirk>

Marianne Macdonald