Re: RARA-AVIS: Plunder Road/Squad

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 14 Nov 2000

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Anders Engwall wrote:

> Btw, I now see in IMDb that Cornfield also adapted Gil
> Brewer's "Hell's Our Destination" (as "Lure of the Swamp")
> and Charles Williams' "All the Way" ("The Third Voice").
> Seems like an interesting track record.

I noticed that too. Cornfield had a promising record, but I think due to production values and the usual stuff, he never made the film that would've showed his talents in full. "Lure of the Swamp" is presumably a very bad movie, the book is pretty good Brewer. Although I'd rather see "Little Tramp" being made into a movie.

Juri