RARA-AVIS: A question

From: Moorich2@aol.com
Date: 11 Nov 2000

I just watched an interesting movie on Belgium/Dutch television starring Bruce Willis, Bruce Dern, Larry Sanderson, Christopher Walken and the guy who plays the nephew of Tony Soprano. It takes place in the 1930s in a border town and concerns a war between two gangs over a town called Jerico. I enjoyed it. Willis carried two .45s and seemed to shoot everyone five times.
 Some interesting dialog:

Larry Sanderson to Willis: "You know for a guy without principles, you act kinda peculiar at times."

Walken to Willis: "I don't want to die in Texas. Chicago maybe. I'll meet you there."

But I missed the first of the movie and didn't catch the title. Does anybody know?

Richard Moore