RARA-AVIS: HARD BOILED SHINDIG!

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 10 Nov 2000

ATTENTION RARE BIRDS!

Remember I mentioned that I picked up a little bookstore while bargain shopping a couple months ago? Well, MYSTERIES, MOVIES & MAYHEM is having a Grand Opening Celebration tomorrow (Saturday, November 11) from Noon until 3pm (or whenever we give up) and I hope some of you Birds can can join us.

We've got a pretty good lineup of hardboiled guests attending: Michael Connelly, T. Jefferson Parker, Barbara Seranella, Richard Barre, Eddie Bunker, Gar Anthony Haywood, Paula Woods, Brian Garfield, Steve Oliver, Robert Ward, Jeff Gelb, Fred Olen Ray, Brinke Stevens, Robert Quarry, William Relling Jr., Rod Hewitt, and many more.

There will be food, drink, door prizes and general mayhem. I hope to see a flock of Rare Birds roosting near the watering hole!

The store is at 14925 Magnolia Blvd. in Sherman Oaks (The corner of Kester and Magnolia). If any of you out-of-towner Birds want signed books from any of the guests, feel free to call me at (818) 905-9191.

Hope this note hasn't broken too many of Bill's non-BSP rules, but the list has been pretty quiet lately so I thought I could sneak it in.

TL