Re: RARA-AVIS: Practical tips on hangovers

From: Victor Gischler ( crimeboy@earthlink.net)
Date: 06 Nov 2000

Bill--

Great new thread!

> There. Now he feels a lot better.
>
> Who's next?

I'm sure there's some drinking/hangover tips for the holidays in Latimer's Bill Crane novels....

Let's not forget Travis MaGee (sp?). In one novel, Travis is in Mexico and gets half in the bag his first night. The next day he's driving along with someone (I forget who) He makes the guy pull over and runs along side the car for a mile or so to "sweat out" the booze. I don't think I could run three feet if I had a hangover, but of course I'm not as tough as Travis.

Victor Gischler