RARA-AVIS: Young lawyer grows up in a hurry

From: Dorothy Harris ( dorothyh2001@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 Nov 2000

Last evening at my mother's I noticed this novel on the table titled The Innocent Corpse by David F Winchester. Mother said her friend loaned her the book. It's about how Bonnie Cole a young lawyer defends a billionaire's grand daughter accused of murdering her best friend. I guessed from the way mother spoke this young attorney grows up in a hurry. Mother's friend happened to find the book on the internet at http://www.corpsemystery.com

Dorothy