RARA-AVIS: Richard Stark - shameless brag and some info...

From: Ron Clinton ( r-and-jclinton@email.msn.com)
Date: 01 Nov 2000

> I would be willing to pay up to
> US$10-15 dollars for a reading copy of any of the collection but am
finding
> them almost impossible to come by.

When I took my collection (here's the shameless brag: I have all his Stark/Parker books in their 1st ed. hardcover edition (mostly UK), with the exception of just two, BUTCHER'S MOON and PLUNDER SQUAD, and I'm damn proud of it) down to a local bookstore where Westlake was signing, he mentioned that his agent was actively trying to get many of the older Stark books back in print. So, if you want to wait a while, some more should be coming down the pike.

If, however, you can't wait that long, I'd suggest eBay. Seems to me many of the Stark pb's go for around $10 or $15 each.

Ron Clinton