RARA-AVIS: RE: Richard Stark

From: Daniel Sevitt ( DANIELSE@Amdocs.com)
Date: 01 Nov 2000

As one of the more anally-retentive posters to this list I am trying to read the Parker books in the order they were written. (I'm sure there is a good case to be made for observing the author's development of the character but with me it's just a sickness.) My problem is that it is darn difficult to find some of the books in any condition. I would be willing to pay up to US$10-15 dollars for a reading copy of any of the collection but am finding them almost impossible to come by. I have the first four and three assorted others which I picked up when I could but if anyone can point me in the direction of The Score (Killtown), The Jugger or The Seventh (The Split) I would be eternally grateful.

Daniel Sevitt