Re: RARA-AVIS: Willeford's WOMAN CHASER...

From: Dave ( birdlives@earthlink.net)
Date: 29 Oct 2000

Amazing that almost nobody saw this picture. It played for one week here in L.A., and I thought it was excellent -- as pure an adaptation of Willeford as you're ever likely to see. Very fresh, funny and cinematic, to boot. I was truly shocked that it didn't get more recognition, but many reviewer hated it.
(whatevvah)... check it out ..

Dave