Re: RARA-AVIS: More recent purcahses

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 20 Oct 2000

On 20 October 2000, Jim Beaver wrote:

: Over on the Archives & Archivists list, someone mentioned a series by
: Estleman on a film archivist whose searches for rare films led him into
: murder and mayhem. Does anyone have any titles for these? I'm presuming
: they were novels, but I suppose they might be short stories.

That's Valentino. I found out about him when I was checking Kevin Smith's site for stuff about Estleman and Walker:

        http://www.thrillingdetective.com/valentino.html

All short stories.

Bill