Re: RARA-AVIS: Themed months and Mike Shayne

From: Terry McCombs ( magentashadow@webtv.net)
Date: 13 Oct 2000

I was about to make much the same suggestion when I saw that someone beat me to it.

I think it's a great idea. There are so many Shayne book I don't think it would be fair to just pick one, if X number of people came in with X number of Shayne titles there is no telling what might turn up and I think that would be a good thing.

Also if two or more should happen to talk about the same title that too would be a good thing I think.

Terry