Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: DKA/Parker crossover

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 12 Oct 2000

On 11 October 2000, Bleed272@aol.com wrote:

: Thanks for sharing the Parker news. I just so happened to read THE
: OUTFIT last week, and was wondering when Mysterious Press would get
: around the publishing the next installments.

I agree, this is great news. It's too bad they're doing the more expensive trade editions, but having them back in print is fine stuff. I hope they push on and do still more.

Bill