RARA-AVIS: Brett Halliday

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane@emazing.com)
Date: 09 Oct 2000

Following the mention of ORANGE PULP . . .

We've discussed Mike Shayne tons on this list. Isn't it time we read one of his novels?

I know, there are tons to pick from. But that should make 'em relatively easy to latch onto from used bookstores. Almost all of 'em went through multiple printings, because of the character's popularity.

But the number of books also makes it tough to pick a standout tale. Or should we just pick a representative novel?

Any suggestions, or seconds for the motion of putting Halliday on the reading list?
-- Duane