RARA-AVIS: HandHeldCrime Issue 5 now available (cross-posted)

From: Victoria Esposito-Shea ( victoria@esposito-shea.com)
Date: 03 Oct 2000

Jamey and I are pleased to announce that Issue 5 of HandHeldCrime is now available at our website, www.handheldcrime.com, as well as via the AvantGo service. We have now passed the three thousand subscriber mark, and we were thrilled to be recognized recently as a "Computer User Site of the Week". . . so life is good.

In this issue, you'll find an introduction by Anthony Neil Smith and short fiction by Patricia Harrington, Hugh Lessig, Art Montague, and Joshua Campbell, as well as reviews, news, and newly updated links. As ever, Jamey and I appreciate your feedback and comments, and we hope you enjoy the new issue.

Victoria

Victoria Esposito-Shea Editor-in-Chief and Co-Founder HandHeldCrime www.handheldcrime.com