Re: RARA-AVIS: Brett Halliday pseudonyms

From: James Reasoner ( james53@flash.net)
Date: 30 Sep 2000

----- Original Message ----- From: "GN" < piesbook@execpc.com> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2000 8:52 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Brett Halliday pseudonyms

> > Is there a list somewhere of all the Halliday books
> > with the actual authors? I've long wanted to know this
> > sort of information.
>
> This is what I have in my bibliography. If someone has corrections or
> additions, I sure would appreciate them.

<snip list>

Your bibliography tops my fuzzy memory. I didn't realize Terrall started on the series as early as he did. Thanks for posting this.

Speaking of Terrall, I'm about to start reading his Ben Gates books, which he wrote as Robert Kyle. I've decided there are too many books sitting on my shelves which have never been read.

Best, James