RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled radio/TV documentary shows

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 26 Sep 2000

On 26 September 2000, William Denton wrote:

: It's a very interesting conversation, and apparently the only extant
: recording of Chandler's voice.

This reminded me of something I've been wondering about: there are a few radio and TV shows out there that cover books. Have there been any that concentrate on hardboiled stuff, or do mysteries in general and include a good dose of HB? Anything with good archives of interviews with writers? I've seen some TV one-offs on Hammett, Chandler, Ellroy and Leonard, but never any sort of connected series of profiles, or anyone covering the current batch of midlist writers.

Bill