RARA-AVIS: RE: Motherless Brooklyn

From: Daniel Sevitt ( DANIELSE@Amdocs.com)
Date: 22 Sep 2000

I'm another fan of Lethem's book. The most original noir read since I came across American Tabloid. As the originator of the recent Bargains thread I feel compelled to tell London-based RAs that some of the bargain bookshops on the Charing Cross Road are currently selling the recent Faber large size edition for as little as a pound. I assume this was taken off shelves in chainstores to make room for a mass market paperback version which is a good thing but it doesn't make those of us who shelled out the full £9.99 for it feel any better.

Daniel Sevitt danielse@amdocs.com