RARA-AVIS: Re: D'oh!

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@colba.net)
Date: 21 Sep 2000

As Chris so rightly pointed out, the excellent full-length animated feature I mentioned was MASK OF THE PHANTASM, not THE PHANTOM MENACE, which was something else entirely...

MASK OF THE PHANTASM MASK OF THE PHANTASM MASK OF THE PHANTASM

That scene at the beginning where Batman casually steps on a guy's hand when its reaching for a gun is all you need to know. This ain't no Scooby-Doo, this ain't no foolin' around.

Oh, by the way, I'm pleased to announce that my favourite waste of time, The Thrilling Detective Web Site, now has its own domain. That's right, we're now at http://www.thrillingdetective.com.

There's still a few clunks in it, but we're getting there....

--
Kevin