RARA-AVIS: Deadly Directory 2001

From: Kate Derie ( cluelass@cluelass.com)
Date: 19 Sep 2000

Pssst, wanna buy a book? Or sell a book? Or write a book? Or just hang out with other book people?

Find over 700 booksellers, groups, events, periodicals, publishers, and more, from Aardvarks Mystery Booksellers to Zenar Press. The Deadly Directory contains all the essential details for everyone who specializes in crime and mystery fiction. Authors, booksellers, collectors, librarians, and publicists will all find this 240-page trade paperback an essential reference for locating mystery-fiction and true-crime resources. And every mystery fan will enjoy browsing through the listings.

I am currently working on the next edition of the Deadly Directory -- 2001 -- and I want to extend to all readers of Rara-Avis the annual pre-publication discount offer. Order your copy of the Deadly Directory 2001 by October 1, 2000, and get a 20% discount off the cover price. Books will be shipped in mid to late November, in plenty of time for holiday gifts. With priority mail / airmail postage included, the pre-publication price totals $23 for US and Canadian addresses, and $28 for the rest of the world.

Alas, I cannot take credit cards. Please send a check in US dollars, or an international money order, (or, shhh, c*a*s*h) to Deadly Serious Press, 868 Arlington Ave, Berkeley CA 94707-1938. If you must use a credit card, several bookstores will carry the DD 2001 as soon as it is published. Purchase orders are welcome from libraries. Booksellers: Deadly Serious offers a generous discount schedule -- please email for more information.

(With apologies if you've seen this before in other venues.)

--
Regards,
Kate Derie