Re: RARA-AVIS: Mysteries, Movies & Mayhem

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 17 Sep 2000

"McHale, Steve" wrote:

> Congrats on your new endeavor. I'm an L.A. bird (Orange County, actually).
> Where is your bookstore located?

The store is located at Magnolia and Kester in Sherman Oaks. We're next to Pizza Man and directly across from the Post Office, so after you buy your books and a slice, you can walk across the street and Go Postal!

The full address is:

Mysteries, Movies & Mayhem 14925 Magnolia Blvd. Sherman Oaks, CA
                       91403

(818) 905-9191

Hope to finally meet a lot of you birds in person!

TL