RARA-AVIS: Blue Murder 15. Sept. 30

From: David Firks ( dfirks@saw.net)
Date: 15 Sep 2000

You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.
---Al Capone

Stay tuned this September 30 for the launch of Blue Murder #15. An exciting new and improved visual treat and entertaining read, (six months in the making). Interviews with James Ellroy and Walter Mosley. Columns by Gina Gallo, Paul Duncan, Charlie Shafer, Kevin Burton Smith and Kate Appleyard. And of course, our hard-hitting crime fiction secured in a violin case. Tales you will never forget. Trust me.

Best, David Firks Blue Murder LLC www.bluemurder.com