Re: RARA-AVIS: Batter up!

From: Chris Routledge ( srcrout@ntlworld.com)
Date: 11 Sep 2000

Mark

Baseball bats available at regular sports stores, but Baseball is not about to overtake cricket I'm afraid. It's just that those long-handled, nicely weighted bats seem to be good for breaking heads. I suppose they are to beatings what Kalashnikovs are to terrorism. Every nation must have its lethal weapon: I believe the UK weapon of choice at the moment is the Stanley knife, basically a craft knife fitted with two blades with a sliver of card between them to make the cut more difficult to stitch. Wideboy not quite right, but not sure there is a name for them: let me tell you, if you're calling them names, you're calling them the wrong ones.

Cheers Chris