RARA-AVIS: Fwd: Re: Robert Colby, THE CAPTAIN MUST DIE

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Sep 2000

Hi, all:

I was contacted by this gentleman a few days ago. He was asking for some help regarding Colby's CAPTAIN MUST DIE. Unfortunately I couldn't help him -- but it occured to me that maybe somebody out there could. Plus, I thought there might be some interest among list members about his company's project.

doug