RE: RARA-AVIS: Comments about Jack O'Connell

From: John & Carrie ( johncarrie@sprynet.com)
Date: 07 Sep 2000

Doug sed:

> Just picked up WORD MADE FLESH and was curious if
> anyone knew this author, what they thought, etc.
>
> doug

I picked this up on a whim, and it is DA BOMB! I hadn't heard of him prior to this, but I'm gonna look for anything of his that I can find. The plot in Word Made Flesh is way out of left field, but what the hell, it's really a tour de force. Very egg-heady, but in a good way, and hard boiled as all f**k. I highly recommend this.

Tribe