Re: RARA-AVIS: One hell of a weekend

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 07 Sep 2000

Juri wrote:

"in the university library: Dan J. Marlowe: "One Endless Hour" (1969), very tough, almost surrealistic caper story, one of the best Marlowes"

Your university library contains Dan J. Marlowe? What is it, the Finnish campus of Bowling Green?

Agree with you on the book, though. It's a worthy follow-up to The Name of the Game Is Death. I have the third in the series, Operation Fireball. Is that one still good or is it the beginning of the decline? I seem to remember someone saying it's a pretty steep drop-off when the Drake series starts to go downhill.

Mark