RARA-AVIS: DAVID GOODIS - copyright

From: Paul Lanfear ( PAUL@lanfearpa.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 04 Sep 2000

[List-owner's note: Mr. Lanfear isn't subscribed to the list, so if you can help, please make sure he's included in the To line when you reply.]

Hi

I have been desperately trying to find out how I can get in touch with The Estate of David Goodis, as I want to explore the possibility of writing a noir musical based on Shoot The Piano Player. I know that the book was originally published as Down There by Fawcett Publications, Inc. If you could point me in the direction of either (preferably e-mail address/website) I would be extremely grateful.

Many thanks,

Paul Lanfear (U.K.)