RARA-AVIS: Noir course

From: ejmd ( ejmd@cwcom.net)
Date: 31 Aug 2000

Hi,

Just to add my couple of coppers, it seems to me that if a juggler can juggle, they can juggle, even if they've only ever juggled eggs or oranges, and not chainsaws :-)

As far as that noir course goes, I think the original enquirer ought to find a place for JMC's The Postman Always Rings Twice, and could maybe show extracts from the two film versions (there are more than two, I know, but everyone'll know which ones I mean by 'the two film versions').

(Am I right in thinking it's a course that will use both novel and film?)

When the course gets finally put together, it would be nice to see the outline :-)

ED