RARA-AVIS: Joe R. Lansdale

From: Naomi Hoida ( hoida@tokyo.se.fujitsu.co.jp)
Date: 28 Aug 2000

Doug Bassett wrote about Winslow's DEATH AND LIFE OF BOBBY Z. I read it last year. It is clear and funny novel. Winslow is one of my favorite writers.

I have just sent my article about "Bad Chili" by Joe R. Lansdale to a publisher. "Bad Chili" will appear next month in Japan. It is dark, dirty and funny novel. I like Hap and Leonard series very much though some friends frown.

Naomi Hoida e-mail SDI00498@nifty.ne.jp hoida@tokyo.se.fujitsu.co.jp CCR WEB PAGE http://village.infoweb.ne.jp/~fwg19735/index.htm